Thursday, July 29, 2010

Return of the Bleeding Foot

I noticed that Ziggy was licking and biting at his feet the last few days and scratching at his ears.  This morning, his foot wasn't red or swollen but it looked 'shiny' so I blotted it with a tissue and a little blood came out.  Shortly after that it started bleeding a little more.  So before I left for work, I gave him a dose of the other remedy (psorinum).  I'll try alternating them every 3 days and see how that works out.

I don't know if the remedy is causing the return of this foot issue or if there is another cyst growing in there.  But if it's not swollen, then maybe it's not a cyst.  It took 2 months after his surgery for the foot problem to return.  That was on June 1st.  Here we are at the end of July so it's taken another 2 months to return again.

That new cyst on his backside has gotten bigger and purple and crusty on top.  Not sure what it's going to do but I'm watching it.  So right now just keeping a close watch and looking for changes.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for the advice! My father is a homeopathic vet...

    www.charlesloopsdvm.com

    if you're ever looking for another opinion. Or maybe you're already using him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am using Dr Loops for Ziggy's care at this time. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete