Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Setback This Week

Ziggy was looking and feeling really great last week.  This week is a bit different.  He's licking his feet a lot and this morning I noticed a new bleeding sore on his front left foot... which is the same place he got the previous cysts removed back in Virginia.

The eye isn't too bad but the ears are generating dry crusty stuff.  I clean the inner ear flaps each morning with a warm washcloth and soap.  And I've been using the Zymox cleaners here and there.

The skin around the neck, armpits and legs are still improving so that's good news.  Back left foot is having issues with sticky nail beds but I massaged it with coconut oil this morning so hopefully that will help.

I think that the feet seem to get worse when his hair is growing out.  I scheduled a grooming appt for this week but she had to cancel so I'm trying to get that rescheduled.

I'm giving the remedy dose weekly and hoping he will start improving again.  Everything else seems to be ok (eating, drinking, pooping).

Will post more this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment